Bus To TAP New York Craft Beer and Food Festival
New York State's longest running beer and food festival!
Saturday April 25th, 2020
Enjoy a luxurious coach bus ride up to picturesque Hunter Mountain for New York State's longest running beer and food festival. Tickets include round trip transportation, general admission into the festival, bagels and snacks on the bus. Once inside the festival, enjoy beer tastings from New York's finest breweries and food samples from hundreds of vendors.
Pick Up Times and Locations
- 9:00 AM LIE Exit 63 Park & Ride (North Ocean Ave)
- 9:15 AM LIE Exit 58 Park & Ride (Islandia)
- 9:30 AM LIE Exit 52 Park & Ride (Commack Road, south of LIE)
- 9:45 AM Whole Foods Shopping Center Jericho (429 N Broadway, Jericho, NY 11753)
What to Know
- Must Bring Photo ID
- No Tickets Will be Mailed or Emailed
- All Sales are Final. No Refunds Will be Issued
- No Hard Liquor or Spirits Allowed on Bus; Coolers will be Checked
- Bus will be Departing Back to Long Island at Approximately 6:15 PM